Tuesday, June 3, 2014

First Kiss : Penn Edition

It's been so long since my last post.
And this is my first official post as a Penn graduate!

During my final exams, I was looking for a way to relax and distract myself from all the studying I had to do.
Most of you have probably seen the video in which 20 strangers kiss on camera. (If not, you can watch it here.) While I was procrastinating on Youtube, I saw that Northwestern and Stanford made their own versions of the video, and while the gesture was nice, I felt like neither attempt was done as well as it could have been.

So then I thought, why not create a Penn version of it, and reached out to one of my friends who studies fine arts. After long hours of planning and scheduling, we created something that I'm really proud of:)

Let's see if you'll agree with me.


No comments:

Post a Comment